In the Spotlight
HET's Compliance Commoner Newsletter
- We're excited to announce the launch of our Newsletter - Compliance Commoner.
How Ethics Improves Your Decision Making
- Mark's article is part of Globe Careers’ new Leadership Lab series, where executives and leadership experts share their views and advice about the leadership and management issues of today.
Events Calendar at a Glance:
- Washington Executive Course: April 7-9, 2014 DC Metro Area
- National Symposium on Quality and Compliance (NSQC): June 9-10, 2014 Philadelphia Metro Area
National Symposium on Quality and Compliance Call for Proposals
- This is the first call for proposals to present at the National Symposium. Presenters may be individuals or panels. We are especially interested in innovative approaches to integrating compliance and quality and panels that include both quality and compliance professionals.
2013 Best Compliance Practices Forum Wrap-up
- For those who could not attend the 2013 Best Compliance Practices Forum, the e-binder for the program is available for $195 for members and $295 for non-members from our online store. The e-binder includes presentations from all award winning Best Practices and several of the guest presenters. We also feature the presentations on a rotating basis on the Members Only tab.
In Other News
- Health Ethics Trust is in the process of publishing out 2014 Best Compliance Practice Standards Manual. To pre-order, visit our store here.
- "Doctors Avoid Penalties in Suits Against Medical Firms" by Tracy Weber and Charles Ornstein, ProPublica. Click here to read.
- Mark Pastin, Ph.D., President of the Health Ethics Trust, to speak to the American Association of Physician Specialists March 10 and 11, 2014.
- The DHHS OIG has released the OIG Work Plan for the Fiscal Year 2014. Click here to view.